Recipe by Jordan Vinck
This pumpkin protein chia seed pudding is an easy way to spice up your chia seeds with a seasonal taste. Plus, since pumpkin is packed with vitamin A, antioxidants, potassium and fiber, adding it to your chia seed pudding makes it even more nutrient-dense than normal. Enjoy!
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 1/16 tsp aloe vera gel flakes
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- Optional toppings: dollop of whipped cream, cinnamon, nuts
- Add milk and protein powder into a blender to mix well. Let it set for a few minutes to help bring down any excess foam.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin, chia seeds, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, aloe vera gel flakes (optional), and maple syrup (optional).
- Add in the protein and milk mixture and gently stir until mixed well. Let it sit for 10 minutes before mixing again and placing in the fridge for at least an hour or two.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, nuts, or eat plan and enjoy!