Good Cause Wellness
Antioxidant Defense System Purple
Great Taste, Superior Ingredients
One Simple Sentence
Good Cause Wellness Antioxidant Defense System Purple is a great
tasting, superior blend of nutrients from 19 fruit and vegetable to
boost your body's anti-aging defense system.
Read A Review
Click Here to read review of our Antioxidant Defense System Mixes at www.NaturalNews.com
Why should I use GCW ADS Purple?
GCW ADS Purple is a blend 19 powerful antioxidant nutrients. By
simply adding one scoop per day to a glass of water, juice or a
smoothie, you support your body in attaining optimal health. It's also a
convenient way to boost your energy. GCW ADS Purple is comprised on
many of the fruits and vegetables you wish you would eat every day, but
rarely get the chance to consume.
How does GCW ADS Purple taste?
It might just be the best tasting nutrition drink mix available. The berry flavor is enhanced with stevia and purple carrots.
It's delicious mixed with water or juice and adds nice flavor to a
smoothie. If you like the idea of nutrient-rich drink mixes, but don't
like the taste, this is the one for you.
What's in GCW ADS Purple?
Many of nature's most nutrient-rich foods are darkly colored fruits
and vegetables. GCW ADS Purple is a blend of 19 nutrient rich and
pesticide-free whole fruits and vegetables. Key ingredients include:
- Pomegranate Extract has a higher phenolic content than most pomegranate juices without the sugar and calories.
- Acai is a small dark purple fruit and has one of the highest ORAC
values of any edible berry. It has 10 times the antioxidants of grapes
and twice the antioxidants of blueberries. Goji berries have a wide
range of anti-aging benefits from energy enhancement to cardiovascular
protection. Goji is considered one of the most nutritionally dense food.
- Camu Camu is a small purple fruit that strengthens the immune system
especially when the body is stressed. It has more Vitamin C than any
other known plant in the world.
- Mangosteen supports joint, intestinal and immune system health. It
helps neutralize cell damage caused by free radicals and supports
optimal cell functions.
What are the benefits of GCW ADS Purple?
Rich in Antioxidants.
- Contains potent antioxidants such as such as phenols, anthocyanins,
ellagic acid, proanthocyanidins, bioflavonoids and Vitamin C.
Infused with Anti-Aging Nutrients.
- Anti-aging nutrients in GCW ADS Purple include Alpha GPC,
L-Carnosine, and Folic Acid to support mental energy, focus and clarity.
Promotes Optimal Health.
- GCW ADS Purple offers nutrients that support healthy aging, optimal
nerve and brain functions, strong cellular health, good circulation,
strong immune system functions and smooth, healthy skin. .
- As a dietary supplement, mix one level (10.95g) scoop in six to eight oz. of cold water or juice, one time daily. .
- Serving size: 10.95g (one level scoop)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 34
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrates: 10g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin C: 17mg
- Folic Acid: 400mcg
- Proprietary Fruit Powder Blend, 4900 mg
blackberry, black cherries, black raspberries, black currants, plums,
elderberries, bilberries, figs and raisins)
- Soluable Fiber (Fibersol-2), 200mg
- Proprietary Vegetable Powder Blend, 1250 mg
(Containing eggplant, purple carrots, purple cabbage, and beets)
- Acai Fruit Powder, 400 mg
- Camu-Camu Powder, 300 mg
- Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) Fruit Extract, 300mg yields Mangostin, 30mg
- Goji (Wolfberry/Lycium barbarum) Berry Powder, 200mg
- Proprietary “Brain” Blend, 100 mg containing L-Carnosine and Alpha GPC
- P40p™ Pomegranate Extract, 40mg yielding Punicosides, 16mg
- Stevia, 35 mg
- Other Ingredients: natural raspberry, strawberry, cherry, vanilla and spearmint flavors, banana powder, cinnamon, citric acid.
Read the Label. Click Here
Other Antioxidant Defense System Mixes Click Here
Information on this site is for educational purposes only. Statements
about product efficacy have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease. In matters related to your health, contact
a qualified healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing,
you should consult a health care practitioner before using this or any